Info for Artists
Welcome Artists to the second Annual Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival at the Historic Fourth Ward Park! This event is sure to become a mainstay in the Atlanta Arts community. The Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival will showcase a wide variety of artistic disciplines including painting, metalwork, fiber art, ceramics, jewelry, woodcraft and more.
592 N. Angier Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
April 24, 2017: Application deadline (Applications are open)
April 29-30, 2017: Jury
May 1st 29, 2017: Notification of acceptance
May 29, 2017: Deadline to confirm and purchase booth.
What Are the Fees?
Application fee: $25 ($35 for mail in)
Standard Booth Fee: $250 (10×10)
Double Booth Fee: $400 (10×20)
Corner Upgrade: $75 (limited availability)
Electricity: $75 (limited availability)
Rules and Regulations
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Most set up will be on grass.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. Plan to set up your booth on Friday before the event from 12 – 8 p.m. Last minute set up is Saturday from 7 – 9 a.m. *(please do not call for booth assignments, once they are completed they will be posted on Zapp).
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations prior to the due date must be made in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows without special exception.
6. The Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist Market merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor. The artist must be present at their booth.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
11. The Artist Market Jury will award Exhibitor applications based on originality of the art and quality of the booth display. Judging will be done on Saturday for Best of Show, Fine Arts; Best of Show, Crafts; 2nd Place; 3rd Place.
A wait list will be maintained. Wait list applicants can be accepted up to and on the day of the Festival.