Couple of things to prepare for this week.
1. Load-In times have been adjusted to stay away from the construction that is taking place.
2. We are expecting a thunderstorm (as of today) for Friday.
3. You will get several emails from me over the course of the week, each detailing in the subject line, things to know.
NEW LOCATION FOR CHECK IN.
Use the following address for your GPS locator: 695 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Do not rush down the street as their our construction crews working. (people walking)
And, you will need to park alongside the park – and walk to the check-in station.
Do Not Attempt to enter from the previous address/ check-in – Rankin is a one-way street.
DO NOT BLOCK NORTH ANGIER – This road is still open to Georiga Power and there is a Construction crew working.
Friday, May 25th: Check-IN times are: 6:00 pm till 8:30 pm. ( so we won’t be in the way of construction)
Check-in starts at 6:00 pm | Gate closes at 8;3
1) Check-in starts at 6:00 pm
2) Check-in ends at 8:30 pm
THINGS THAT MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU:
a) Park your car or trailer alongside North Angier – and walk up to the RV.
b) Take a picture of your car tag/plate/license you will need to complete a parking pass.
c) Only one Artist inside the RV at a time, please be courtesy, kind and help each other and the staff.
d) We check in using Artist – Last name.
PLEASE DO NOT:
a) Drive on the sidewalk
b) Drive on the grass
c) Block the Road
d) Arrive without weights for your tent.
DO I NEED TO PAY SALES TAX?
YES! Click HERE to download a copy of the Event Sales Tax form used for Georgia. Sales Tax in the City of Atlanta is 8%. You might the sales tax chart on the form useful to have handy.
WHAT IS THE WEATHER FORECAST?
The current forecast is… summer in Atlanta! Expect it to be hot with the possibility of passing showers. We are expecting rain this weekend, so please come prepared. This is a rain or shine event, so watch the weather!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
1. You must have min. 40 lb. weights for your tent. Staking is not permitted. No exceptions.
2. You should have a handcart or dolly in case you need to retrieve supplies from your vehicle. No cars can enter the festival after Friday.
3. Side curtains for your tent. You need to close up your booth on Friday and Saturday night. We have security all night, but you don’t want to take chances.
4. Plastic tarp (or plastic trash bags) to protect your work in case of rain.
5. Shims or blocks to level your tent if you are on an incline.